CONSTRUCTION, MINING & HEAVY EQUIPMENT FLEET MAINTENANCE
Vector Fleet Management has extensive fleet maintenance experience that can benefit your construction and mining operations. Whether we leverage our captive shop or our mobile services experience, all of our efforts are geared towards maximizing equipment availability and minimizing maintenance costs.
We are a leader in mining and construction fleet maintenance due to our ability to fully integrate our plan with mining operations. This means the right-hand knows what the left is doing which improves productivity.
We establish protocols for equipment maintenance scheduling and providing the necessary lead times to minimize operational impact.
Another cost savings benefit of outsourcing your fleet maintenance services with Vector Fleet Management is the ‘in-sourcing’ of many activities that may be currently sub-contracted at great expense. Some examples of this may be undercarriage management/maintenance/repair, blade and bucket maintenance and repairs and more extensive light and heavy duty system repairs and diagnostics.
Our solution is comprehensive while respecting the cost objectives every operation must meet. Our mining and construction fleet services solutions include:
- Dedicated and Highly Qualified Technician and Fleet Management staffing
- Safety culture and record which has earned Vector Fleet an ‘A’ rating with IS Networld
- Extended Service Hours geared to service equipment at ‘non-peak’ hours
- Heavy Equipment Fueling/Greasing/Top-Off programs
- Advanced Heavy Equipment Monthly maintenance schedules with budgets
- Best Practices approach towards Maintenance Re-engineering and PM Management
- Detailed Oil and Fluid Analyses
- Advanced Parts sourcing network and Warranty Recovery programs
- Deployment of our fleet maintenance system with Mechanic Workstation and Shop Planner features which drive shop and technician productivity and efficiency
- A proven, seamless transition strategy
A dedicated, customized and cost effective fleet maintenance solution are not mutually exclusive goals, see how Vector Fleet can make it happen for your company
Contact us today to learn more about our construction and mining fleet maintenance programs.