FEDERAL GOVERNMENT FLEET MAINTENANCE
Vector Fleet Management provides contract fleet maintenance, supervision and administration services for $3.5 billion in customer fleets just like the military bases around the country. This includes fleets ranging in size from 80 to more than 3500+ units. The diverse fleets that Vector maintains are comprised of many types of vehicles and equipment such as:
- Light & Heavy Duty Fleets
- Class 7-8 Tractors & Trailers
- First Responder – Fire Rescue & Police
- Earthmoving & Landscaping
- Specialty Service Vehicles & Equipment Such as Trailers and Utility Equipment
We understand the complexity of managing a fleet in an environment where the following issues are critical:
- Responsiveness to fleet user needs is vital
- Fleet services provided at a convenient, secure and properly equipped facility
- Repair and maintenance schedules are demanding and volatile
- Performance standards are stringent
- Support for emergency situations is vital, often at odd hours and for extended periods
- Extreme geographic and operating environments may result in higher, extended vehicle use and wear.
Through experience, we have developed economies and solutions to these problems thereby enabling our sites to conserve costs, maintain flexibility and productivity while consistently exceeding performance requirements.
Contact us today to learn more about our federal government fleet maintenance programs.