OUR VALUE PROPOSITION,
as a Dedicated Fleet Maintenance and Parts Management Provider
Vector Fleet Management (VFM) provides dedicated fleet maintenance and management service programs to private and government fleets. These programs favorably impact costs, service levels, vehicle availability and the life expectancy of your equipment. This is achieved through deploying skilled personnel, a world class fleet management information system, vocation specific fleet planning and competitive parts and tire sourcing. These components are optimized by an experienced management team utilizing proven fleet maintenance strategies and tactics.
VFM is a privately held American-owned company, with over 35 years of experience in Government and Private maintenance and management. VFM is able to provide a stable, focused approach to fleet management decisions, supported by our financial security. Our corporate directives emphasize customer service, quality, performance, and contract compliance. VFM brings our top rated Safety Programs to every contract we have. With continuous quality improvement, we consistently search for and implement more cost-effective and responsive solutions. This philosophy is the foundation upon which our company was built.
VFM has a proven and consistent record delivering, customized and cost effective solutions. Fleet management is our one mission. Our singular focus on improving our clients maintenance performance, allowing them to focus on their core business and improve their bottom-line.
Vector Fleet’s management team and field teams have extensive experience with government, private and parts management operations. VFM quickly identifies and can predict the “pain-points” fleet managers have. Through our extensive experience and fleet management philosophy, we mitigate and eliminate these fleet maintenance issues.
Why Choose Vector Fleet Management, LLC?:
- The relevant experience, organic expertise, and full complement of resources to perform the scope of work;
- A documented history of capital improvement projects for our clients;
- A reputation for sustained customer satisfaction and the ability to offer services at a price that represents the “best possible value” to your constituents;
- A systematic and proven, process-product approach to fleet maintenance;
- A team that understands that systematic improvement is an evolutionary process that fosters and rewards
- Respect for the Client’s mission and a genuine desire to contribute to it;
- A well-established firm with sound business acumen and a solid financial posture;
- An attitude of stewardship for the facilities and work entrusted to us;
- A similarity in philosophy/ideology between the Client and the “VECTOR FLEET TEAM” regarding optimum customer provider