FOOD SERVICE & BEVERAGE FLEET MAINTENANCE
Vector Fleet Management possesses extensive experience in servicing food service and beverage distribution fleets. We adapt our maintenance plan to the specific operational needs of your company. Extended service hours, advanced preventive maintenance planning, repairs are done right the first time all contribute to improved on-time deliveries for your customers.
Our Food Service and Beverage Distribution programs include:
- Customized fixed-bay and mobile solutions
Contact us today to learn more about our food service and beverage distribution fleet maintenance programs.
- Utilization of your facility or Dedicated lease of a maintenance facility
- Fleet Service Contracts which are transparent and tailored to your needs
- Experienced technicians (Thermo King and Carrier certified)
- Extended Service Hours geared to service equipment at ‘non-peak’ hours
- Advanced On-site diagnostics to accelerate maintenance and repairs
- Ability to use our Fleet Management Information System(FMIS) or use an incumbent program
- Leverage FMIS platform to promote Work Flow Optimization
- DVIR Management programs
- Mobile Service Units equipped specifically to service refrigeration equipment
- Monthly Service Performance ‘Dashboard’= Accountability
- Customized vocation specific Tire and Retread programs versus generic offerings
- Parts sourcing via our National Network and Warranty Recovery for both O.E. and aftermarket
- Turn-key concept: Preventive Maintenance & Repair, Tires, Parts and Emergency Road Service are all included in our program.