Vector Fleet Management can furnish all parts, tires and supplies necessary to maintain and repair the vehicles and equipment in the Client’s fleet represented by the provided Vehicle Listing. Parts will meet OEM specifications.
We will obtain the Client’s approval for new product lines before they are introduced into the parts supply. Parts installed on vehicles and equipment are identified by part number and cost on the maintenance work order.
- Inventory – VFM will maintain adequate parts inventory. FMIS shall be used to monitor the parts inventory and track parts usage. VFM’s FMIS is capable of generating a complete inventory by part number, cost and usage history for each part normally stocked.
- Parts Warranty – VFM will track, submit for and recover all applicable parts warranties from both OEM and aftermarket suppliers.
- Oil, Petroleum and Lubrication Products – All oils will be provided by VFM. Parts, fluids and greases will meet or exceed manufacturer specifications and warranty terms and conditions.
- In the event of any personal injury, either on the job, or off duty, the Client’s designated representative is immediately notified. If a Client owned vehicle or equipment item is involved in the accident, a complete report will be given to the Client Risk Management department with 24 hours of the accident.
Job Safety Compliance:
It is the responsibility of VFM to comply with all Federal, State or local laws affecting job safety. VFM will provide our employees with the following training related to job safety:
- Lockout/Tag out
- Personal Protection Equipment
- Blood borne Pathogens
- Spill Prevention
- Safety Awareness
- Right to Know
- Hazardous Communication
Additionally, we offer our employees a performance-based safety incentive program and all employees are weighted heavily on their safety performance. Safety is a Core Value at VFM. VFM will bring you an unyielding commitment to the workplace and employee safety, which is implemented through our entire company.
- VFM is an active member of the National Safety Council (NSC)
- We embrace OSHA’s Voluntary Protection Program principles
- We possess a deep knowledge of all OSHA & MSHA regulations
- We will implement all of our safety awareness best practices, including daily reporting, and continuing education for our technicians
- VFM participates in the IS Networld vendor rating program with an “A” rating for 2016
VFM will ensure all personnel conforms to all industry, OSHA and Client safety guidelines and standards for safety. VFM will meet or exceed all OSHA regulations. VFM employees are our most important asset and we consider their safety to be the ultimate factor in performance of the contract operations. VFM will comply with all provisions of the Occupational Safety and Health Act as enforced by the U.S. Department of Labor and will require all VFM employees to comply with the law and all regulatory directives affecting job safety.