FLEET MAINTENANCE SAFETY & TRAINING
TECHNOLOGY IS CHANGING FAST WHICH IS WHY OUR TECHNICIANS RECEIVE CONTINUOUS TRAINING ONLINE, THROUGH DIRECT TRAINING, AND AT SPECIALIZED SCHOOLS. YOU GET THE BENEFIT OF TRAINING WITHOUT LOST PRODUCTIVITY.
Vector Fleet maintenance technicians participate in the following training programs:
- Mandatory ASE to promote cross-training and our ASE Blue Seal shop certifications
- Emergency Vehicle Training (EVT) at applicable contact sites
- OEM training for specialized components and diagnostics
- Carrier and Thermo-King refrigeration equipment training
- OSHA, MSHA and State level safety training
- IS Networld programs: Vector maintains an ‘A’ rating
- First Responder First Aid training
Contact us today to learn how our highly trained fleet maintenance technicians can improve your fleet performance.