October 27-29, 2019
Orange County Convention Center, Orlando, FL
Our booth is #211. We look forward to seeing you at the show!
One of the largest industrial events of the year is the IFDA’s Distribution Solutions Conference. Leaders in technology, transportation, and operations meet with well-known distributors, innovators, and speakers to discuss future prospects pertaining to food service fleet management.
There will be exclusive opportunities to network, education sessions tailored to your company’s needs, and solutions that will meet the challenges facing today as well as tomorrow. DSC’s one-of-a-kind experience facilitates positive conversations that enable all organizations and individuals to grow professionally as well as achieve their goals.
STOP BY AND SEE US!
We will be raffling off Vector Fleet thermoses and giving away stress ball tractor-trailers.
We’ll tell you why you should join us – we have solutions that will help you meet today’s and tomorrow’s challenges, custom-made education sessions, and exclusive opportunities for networking. These reasons alone are what make DSC an original experience that facilitates positive conversations that enable all organizations and individuals to grow professionally and achieve their goals. This is one conference you don’t want to miss.
2019 Distribution Solutions Expo:
- Over 300 vendor and distributor companies attend every year
- Over 1000 industry leaders in attendance every year
- 4 insightful general sessions and 5 key operations workshops
- Conference-wide networking to meet other industry professionals (a great opportunity to meet with other companies)
IFDA’s Distribution Solutions Expo includes workshops, general sessions, plenty of innovative technology, and non-stop networking.
Sunday, October 27th
The opening ceremonies begin on Sunday afternoon. If you missed the conference last year or you’re a new attendee, we recommend you participate in the orientation which the planning council will be hosting. Refreshments will be provided.
Monday, October 28th and Tuesday, October 29th
These two days will be full of networking, expo, and general sessions that will improve your company’s overall operations. A large reception for networkers will round out the conference on Tuesday evening.
Wednesday, October 30th
McLane Facility Tour – McLane’s facility located in Orlando, Florida contains over 268,000 square feet of space and is highly innovative. Their main hub of operations is located in north-central Florida, while a home base exists in Sunrise. The service area makes up the equivalent of the length of the state from slightly east of Tallahassee down to Key West. Orlando’s distribution center has 380 employees and provides top-notch service to its over 1600 customers.
Vector Fleet Food Service & Beverage Fleet Management
Vector’s Food Service Fleet Management has years of experience working with beverage and foodservice distribution fleets. Our maintenance plans are adapted to your company’s specified operational needs. Timely and efficient repairs along with preventive maintenance and extended service hours work hand-in-hand in ensuring that all of your customer deliveries are made on-time. Your customers are as important to us as they are to your business!
Our programs are comprised of customized mobile and fixed-bay solutions and more:
- Turn-key concepts: preventive repair and maintenance, emergency road service, parts, and tires, are included as part of our program
- Parts sourcing or aftermarket and O.E. through our National Network and Warranty Recovery
- Customizable vocational-specific retread and tire programs instead of generic offerings
- A dashboard that includes monthly service performance that equals accountability
- Mobile Service Units specifically designed to service refrigeration equipment
- DVIR process management
- FMIS leverage platform that promotes Work Flow Optimization
- Ability to use an incumbent program or our FMIS (Fleet Management Information System)
- Accelerated repairs and maintenance with advanced diagnostics on-site
- Longer service hours to service equipment during non-peak hours
- Experienced Carrier or Thermo King certified technicians
- Transparent fleet service contracts designed for your company’s needs
- Dedicated maintenance facility leases or utilization of your own facility
If you want to learn more about our beverage and foodservice fleet maintenance programs, contact us or get a free cost study analysis.