YARD TECHNICIAN – PHOENIX, AZ
We are currently hiring a Yard Technician in Phoenix, AZ.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Ability to effectively drive and park Class 8 truck/tractors on our dedicated yard (no CDL required)
- Ability to learn light mechanical jobs such as jump starting or changing batteries
- Must have acceptable driving record and pass drug test, background check
- Some light mechanical experience a big plus
- Some familiarity with Windows based computer programs
Education and/or Experience
- High School graduate or GED; or on the job experience.
- Light mechanical: 2 years (Preferred)
Certificate, Licenses, Registrations
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Must have good written and verbal skills.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, climb or balance, talk or hear, and taste or smell.
- Must be able to frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- The employee usually works in an open lot environment and is exposed to inclement weather. The noise level is moderate to loud.
Interested in a Applying?
Complete the Job Application Online!
Or Send Job Applications and Resumes to: email@example.com
Our Jobs Offer:
- Excellent pay for the right candidates
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance)
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Employee and Family Support thru Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Training and Certifications
- Other Benefits…
9300 Harris Corners Parkway Suite 350
Charlotte, North Carolina 28269