This position will be responsible for maintaining a successful partnership with the customer. The Site Manager is responsible for overall management and administration of the contract operation including staffing budget, contract performance and contract compliance.
This position plans, organizes, assigns and directs the work activities of subordinate staff to realize the unit’s work goals and to ensure the consistent application of unit technical policies, procedures and guidelines. Confers with subordinates to exchange information and explain work policies, procedures and guidelines; and identify work related problems, impact and formulate possible solutions.
- Reviews and compares work performance and/or products for subordinate staff to determine training needs and determine for recommendation to management appropriate personnel actions such as promotions, status changes, separations and grievance dispositions.
- Trains subordinate staff in the work principles, policies and procedures to maintain and/or improve the production levels of employees.
- Establishes Preventive Maintenance Programs and Schedules equipment for service.
- Assess fleet problems and solutions.
- Negotiates contract modifications as directed and authorized by Corporate.
- Monitors and performs periodic inspections of facilities, equipment and inventory to assure safe operations and security of client provided property.
Interested in a Applying?
Complete the Job Application Online!
Or Send Job Applications and Resumes to: email@example.com
Our Jobs Offer:
- Excellent pay for the right candidates
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance)
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Employee and Family Support thru Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Training and Certifications
- Other Benefits…
9300 Harris Corners Parkway Suite 350
Charlotte, North Carolina 28269