MOBILE FUEL TECHNICIAN
Dispenses fuel into customers equipment located in the field using a fuel truck equipped for this purpose by doing the following duties.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Locates equipment through memory, written direction or GPS
- Checks fuel levels and pumps fuel from fuel trucks as needed
- Checks vital fluid levels on equipment such as engine oil, coolant and hydraulic oil
- Greases specified lubrication points on equipment as required
- Assist in maintaining a clean and safe work area and environment. Including but not limited to cleaning shop equipment, floors, and fluid containment areas
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and/or Experience
- Two years experience driving and operating fuel trucks or similar types of equipment
- General knowledge of Heavy Equipment functions and systems
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Certificate, Licenses, Registrations
- CDL Class B driver’s license with HazMat endorsement is required for this position at most locations but not required at PCS Aurora, NC.
- The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, climb or balance, talk or hear, and taste or smell. Climbing – Ascending or descending ladders, stairs, scaffolding, ramps, poles and the like, up to 25 feet in height, using feet and legs and/or hands and arms. Body agility is emphasized. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to inclement weather and loud noise.
Interested in a Applying?
Complete the Job Application Online!
Or Send Job Applications and Resumes to: email@example.com
Our Jobs Offer:
- Excellent pay for the right candidates
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance)
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Employee and Family Support thru Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Training and Certifications
- Other Benefits…
9300 Harris Corners Parkway Suite 350
Charlotte, North Carolina 28269