Since 1988 Vector Fleet Management has been providing comprehensive, multi-year, contracted, maintenance solutions nationwide. Based in Charlotte, North Carolina, we manage multiple satellite operations at various contract sites across the country. Fleet maintenance is our one mission and we know we must hire the best to be the best.
Vector Fleet Management has an opening for an experienced Lube Technician to join our team in support of our customer’s fleet. This is a key position with a rapidly growing company that has a true customer service culture.
Primary duties include but are not limited to:
- Perform preventive maintenance on Class 8 diesel powered vehicles in a shop environment
- Remove and replace pre-mounted tires as needed
- Support other technicians with minor repairs as needed
- Assist in maintaining a clean and safe work area and environment. Including but not limited to cleaning shop and service truck & equipment, floors and fluid containment areas
- Possess adequate hand and power tools required to perform routine repairs and maintenance
- Must be able to work independently and have a proven track record as a self-starter with adherence to company work and safety policies.
- Need to have acceptable driving record and pass a drug screening and background check.
- VALID DRIVER’S LICENSE REQUIRED (CDL a plus)
Education and/or Experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience that includes performing routine preventive maintenance on the vehicle and/or equipment components and systems summarized above.
- Experience with Volvo, Freightliner and International tractors a plus
- Current ASE certifications for Automotive and/or Med/Heavy Trucks are a plus
What We Offer:
- Excellent pay for the right candidates
- Paid Vacation and Holidays beginning on day one
- FULL benefits (health, dental, and vision)
- 401k Plan
- Many other benefits….