The Facility Administrative Assistant maintains an efficiently functioning office by answering telephones, entering repair orders, issuing PO’s for parts, maintaining the filing system, and handling correspondence. Other duties may be assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs routine clerical duties in support of management and staff including:
- Answering telephone
- Preparation of correspondence and various reports
- Mail distribution
- Repair order and purchase order processing
- HR administrative functions
- Assists in parts room to maintain inventory levels, take inventory counts, etc.
- Performs other duties as required by the Site Manager or Director of Operations
To successively perform this job, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential duty. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma or GED equivalent required; strong computer skills in a Windows environment.
Must possess the oral and written skills necessary to communicate clearly with internal and external customers.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Must possess the ability to discern priorities.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Valid Driver’s License required.
Must be able to perform work at computer for long periods of time; freely move about the workplace.
Office with quiet to moderate noise level.