We are currently hiring a Facility Administrative Assistant to work the Night Shift (1:00 PM to 9:00 PM ) in Fayetteville, NC.
The Facility Administrative Assistant maintains an efficiently functioning office by answering telephones, entering repair orders, issuing PO’s for parts, maintaining the filing system, and handling correspondence.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Performs routine clerical duties in support of management and staff including: answering telephone, preparation of correspondence and various reports, mail distribution, repair order and purchase order processing and HR administrative functions.
- Assists in parts room to maintain inventory levels, take inventory counts, etc.
- Performs other duties as required by the Site Manager or Director of Operations.
- To successively perform this job, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential duty. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- High School Graduate or GED; strong computer skills in a Windows environment.
- Experience working in an auto dealership preferred
- Must possess the oral and written skills necessary to communicate clearly with internal and external customers.
- Must possess math skills with the ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide; recognize and correct errors.
- Must possess the ability to discern priorities.
Certificate, Licenses, Registrations
- Must be able to perform work at computer for long periods of time; freely move about the workplace.
- Office with quiet to moderate noise level.