CLASS A/B FLEET TECHNICIAN- PHOENIX, AZ
We are currently hiring a Dayshift Class A/B Fleet Technician in Phoenix, AZ.
Lead Technician for Dayshift M-F in Phoenix, AZ.
- Must have the ability to service, diagnose and repair Class 8 diesel powered trucks
- Must have acceptable driving record and pass background check and drug test
Education and/or Experience
- A minimum of 10 years experience is preferred for Tech A
- A minimum of 5 years experience is requited for Tech B
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Certificate, Licenses, Registrations
- Class B CDL (Required)
- ASE certifications a plus
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, climb or balance, talk or hear, and or smell. Climbing – Ascending or descending ladders, stairs, scaffolding, ramps, poles and the like, up to 25 feet in height, using feet and legs and/or hands and arms. Body agility is emphasized.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to inclement weather and loud noise.
Interested in a Applying?
Complete the Job Application Online!
Or Send Job Applications and Resumes to: email@example.com
Our Jobs Offer:
- Excellent pay for the right candidates
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance)
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Employee and Family Support thru Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Training and Certifications
- Other Benefits…
9300 Harris Corners Parkway Suite 350
Charlotte, North Carolina 28269