The Assistant Site Manager position would report directly to the Site Manager and will have daily interaction with our large dedicated customer. This position would have co-responsibility with Site Manager for on-site shop operations and staff consisting of technicians, parts personnel and administrative personnel. Proven experience and a track record of excellent customer and employee relations is a must. Solid technical and asset management experience with light duty cars and trucks is required. Experience in managing a maintenance and repair operation that uses “standard repair times” is also critical. This is an excellent opportunity for a key position with a rapidly growing company that has a true customer service culture. An extremely competitive compensation package is available for the right candidate.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage productivity (i.e. office clerks, labor, job quality, shop operations)
- Arrange and perform training for new and current employees
- Perform audits
- Organize and conduct quality meetings
- Conduct safety meetings
- Review work completed in the shop on a daily basis
- Ensures compliance to Chrysler, Ford, and G.M. warranty programs
- Minimum 5 Years of experience
- Educational requirements: High School graduate with at least some college preferred
- Excellent organizational and people skills
- Police fleet knowledge of car and light truck mechanical and electrical systems a plus
- Strong experience in managing technician efficiency in relation to standard job times.
- Experience in managing multiple technicians and shifts in a shop environment.
- Working knowledge of MS Office, with a focus on Outlook, Excel and Word
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills as it relates to company employees
- Strong communication skills include verbal and in writing with customers (either internal or external) are a must.
- Must have acceptable driving record and pass drug test and background check
What We Offer:
- Extremely competitive compensation plan for the right candidate
- Paid Vacation
- FULL benefits (health, dental, and vision)
- 401k Plan
- And More!!!