JOIN US AT WORLD OF CONCRETE
JANUARY 23-26, 2018
THE LAS VEGAS CONVENTION CENTER BOOTH# C-4028
For 30 years, Vector Fleet has provided customized dedicated fleet PM and Repair programs which favorably impact costs, service levels and life expectancy of equipment for customers nationwide. This is achieved through deploying skilled personnel, a world class fleet management information system, vocation specific fleet planning and competitive parts and tire sourcing.
Here are 3 high level benefits that Vector’s program delivers to help your company’s maintenance program evolve:
- Equipment available to deliver goods/services
- Qualified personnel at all levels to match client demands
Certainty through Accountability
- PM compliance driving availability
- Consistent productivity and efficiency
- Maintain a budget
Experience Driven Step-Change
- Proven strategy and tactics which reduce and stabilize costs
- Maintenance protocols which drive predictability
- Customized planning with demonstrated results
IF YOUR COMPANY EMBRACE THE ABOVE ELEMENTS, HERE ARE MORE HIGH LEVEL DETAILS ABOUT VECTOR FLEET:
- We manage over $2.3 billion in customer production assets in the On-Road, Off-Road and Government Sectors.
- Over 350+ dedicated technicians nationwide…..Vector Fleet technicians turns the wrenches on your equipment.
- Manage and maintain over 42 types of fleets today….If it has wheels or rubber tracks we maintain it!
- Vector Fleet is not a Fleet Maintenance Information System company or software company.
Please take a few minutes at the World of Concrete show and stop by BOOTH # C-4208 to learn more about our dedicated fleet maintenance program.